Here’s some work I’ve completed for books, magazines, podcasts, and other websites. Go check them out!
The Trans Guide to Mental Health and Well-Being. Jessica Kingsley Publishers. Coming April 2022.
They Don’t Make Plus Size Spacesuits by Ali Thompson, review by Katy Lees. Shoreline of Infinity 26. 2021. https://www.shorelineofinfinity.com/product/shoreline-of-infinity-26/
#MeToo: Counsellors and psychotherapists speak about sexual violence and abuse, by D. A. Lee and E. Palmer. PCCS Books. Page 238. 2020. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ppi.1543?af=R
Ask a Fat Creator: Author Katy Lees. Body Liberation with Lindley Ashline. 2020. https://bodyliberationphotos.com/2020/01/24/katy-lees-an-interview-with-the-body-love-box/
Katy Lees – Everybody deserves respect, so I deserve respect. Queers & Co. 2020. https://podcasts.apple.com/ga/podcast/katy-lees-everybody-deserves-respect-so-i-deserve-respect/id1495815041?i=1000508441852
Episode 291-10-10-2019. Friend of Marilyn. 2019. https://chartable.com/podcasts/friend-of-marilyn/episodes/42422463-friend-of-marilyn-episode-291-10102019
Fight the Good Fight – Interview with Kameron Hurley. Do Some Damage. 2016. http://www.dosomedamage.com/2016/08/fight-good-fight-interview-with-kameron.html?m=1
- Queers & Co PodcastI’m delighted and excited to share my episode of Queers & Co Podcast with you! The Queers & Co podcast is hosted by the lovely Gem Kennedy, with each episode … Continue reading Queers & Co Podcast
- Safe PlacesSafe Places, December 2020 I have found a home. The dragonflies buzz and lilt By the yacht club lake. Swinging high, higher, Aiming for the sun and sky, Flying with … Continue reading Safe Places
- Protected: Patreon Exclusive: Spoil the Girl No. 11 – Forever and Ever, RamenThis content is password protected.
- Protected: Patreon Exclusive: Spoil the Girl No. 10 – Gottman? No, I’m a LesbianThis content is password protected.
- A Poem Grown In The DarkA Poem Grown In The Dark, August 2020 In autumn before-times My plan was to keep My hyacinth bulbs, left In darkness to sleep. In springtime, in lockdown, I set … Continue reading A Poem Grown In The Dark
- Protected: Patreon Exclusive: Spoil the Girl No. 9 – I’m a Therapist, Jim, Not a BakerThis content is password protected.