Here’s some work I’ve completed for books, magazines, podcasts, and other websites. Go check them out!
The Trans Guide to Mental Health and Well-Being. Jessica Kingsley Publishers. 2022. You can order a copy now!
You’ll Never be 100% Ready. 2022. Bookwyrm.
They Don’t Make Plus Size Spacesuits by Ali Thompson, review by Katy Lees. Shoreline of Infinity 26. 2021. https://www.shorelineofinfinity.com/product/shoreline-of-infinity-26/
#MeToo: Counsellors and psychotherapists speak about sexual violence and abuse, by D. A. Lee and E. Palmer. PCCS Books. Page 238. 2020. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ppi.1543?af=R
Ask a Fat Creator: Author Katy Lees. Body Liberation with Lindley Ashline. 2020. https://bodyliberationphotos.com/2020/01/24/katy-lees-an-interview-with-the-body-love-box/
Katy Lees – Everybody deserves respect, so I deserve respect. Queers & Co. 2020. https://podcasts.apple.com/ga/podcast/katy-lees-everybody-deserves-respect-so-i-deserve-respect/id1495815041?i=1000508441852
Episode 291-10-10-2019. Friend of Marilyn. 2019. https://chartable.com/podcasts/friend-of-marilyn/episodes/42422463-friend-of-marilyn-episode-291-10102019
How to to Find a Therapist who Works for You. JKP Blog. 2022. https://blog.jkp.com/2022/04/how-to-find-a-therapist-who-works-for-you/
Fight the Good Fight – Interview with Kameron Hurley. Do Some Damage. 2016. http://www.dosomedamage.com/2016/08/fight-good-fight-interview-with-kameron.html?m=1
- The First Few Weeks of The Trans Guide to Mental Health and Well-BeingThe Trans Guide to Mental Health and Well-Being was officially released on the 21st of April, and it’s been an adventure every day since! In the few weeks that the … Continue reading The First Few Weeks of The Trans Guide to Mental Health and Well-Being
- The Trans Guide to Mental Health and Well-Being is here!I’m excited to announce that THE TRANS GUIDE TO MENTAL HEALTH AND WELL-BEING is now available to buy! An indispensable and empowering guide to dealing with transphobia, depression and anxiety, … Continue reading The Trans Guide to Mental Health and Well-Being is here!
- Protected: Patreon Exclusive – They’re Here!This content is password protected.
- 2022 Plans for The Book and BeyondHello, and happy 2022! I hope you’ve been having a restful, exciting January full of all the things you like. I’m quite excited to tackle this year, as I’m planning … Continue reading 2022 Plans for The Book and Beyond
- The Best of 2021It’s been an interesting year of blogging! While most of my time this year has been taken up by writing The Trans Guide to Mental Health and Well-Being, I’ve enjoyed … Continue reading The Best of 2021
- Protected: Patreon Exclusive – Practising ResilienceThis content is password protected.